[hackerspaces] Files 101

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 10:02:31 CET 2010

Nice piece on the use of the "Armstrong Milling Machine." We have probably
30-50 files at our place, ranging from a 2' long roughing file that is great
for stripping down foundry castings in a hurry, to tiny needle files.

As a rule, I like to buy any files that I see for sale at garage sales and
flea markets, if they only a dollar or two.  It's amazing how handy that can
be. Especially having an assortment of shapes like half-round, roung,
equalling, etc.

Arclight
http://shop.23b.org