[hackerspaces] East-Sprawl Hackerspaces list

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Feb 22 05:12:12 CET 2010

planet at noisebridge and nycr is like a clongomeration of individual users
blog posts on their own blogs and the main blog.

maybe doing an rss capture from all the spaces and using tags would achieve
your goal.  something more in the vein of enforcing standardized semantic
web on our sites and setting up a planetary view portal to take advantage of
that.

Just painting the bike shed here.  I'm otherwise busy.

-Matt