[hackerspaces] [p2pu-discuss] Tech and General Education Courses at P2P University in Hackerspaces

Philipp Schmidt phi.schmidt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:34:39 CET 2010

Hello Heath and Simon: This is an interesting conversation and I would
like to get a little more background on existing projects/work you are
involved in that P2PU could connect to.  The past few weeks have been
incredibly busy and we haven't had time to follow up on your earlier
emails. Please bear with us while we are moving servers and launching
courses round II, and lets connect in the next weeks.