[hackerspaces] hackerspace awards

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Wed Feb 10 09:17:50 CET 2010

Georges Kesseler wrote:
> It's rather an alternative for theese beasts:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkEQDBRecuc  $5000
>
> which shows that a good deal of awarding something depends also on how
> the project is presented and explained.

Note however that the functionality are different : the $5000 is faster,
has hundreds of CDs and I fail to see the DIY printing the CD. I am also
suspecting that one can find such functionalities for less than $5000

But yes, this could be the kind of award-worth project, given enough
documentation for other people to duplicate it.