[hackerspaces] The Really Big Source List Now On Line

Hank The Curmudgeon hkrishman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:01:41 CET 2010

Greetings,
As a wiki page learning project I dumped my entire brain filled with
20+ years of industrial knowledge into a wiki. And boy did it hurt!

http://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/index.php/Sources

Go take a look at what is there and what isn't. Something out of
place? Your favorite site missing? That book you just finished not
listed? Let me know! I welcome all you applicable submissions and
suggestions!

- For websites just send me the URL. If there is something special I
need to include or a secondary highlighting link to something be sure
to supply that info as well.
- For books just a complete ISBN is all I need.
- For magazines either the full title/publisher or the ISSN.

Thanks for your time and enjoy the list. I hope it helps you build
cool stuff!

Hank The Curmudgeon