[hackerspaces] Attention All HackerSpace Safety Directors And Those Interested In Space Safety

Ron Bean bucketworks at rbean.users.panix.com
Mon Feb 1 03:12:53 CET 2010

john arclight <arclight at gmail.com> writes:

>Also, there are plenty of "high school shop" level textbooks around at
>the library or available used from Amazon, and they cover the safety
>basics pretty well.

Some of those are better than others; I was thinking we could start
making a list. Also, I wonder if there are some videos on youtube etc.

>...but most of it's common sense.

Yeah-- things like: plan ahead, think about what you're about to do,
don't get in a hurry, don't let people interrupt you when you're setting
up. That mindset is what we'd like to cultivate.