[hackerspaces] [Tmplab] RE : Re: wikileaks go !

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 03:44:20 CET 2010

Nice!  I am very impressed!

I've been turning these into text-speech-ed audio files with lynx -dump and
some fanciful use of grep. This is beautiful :).

Is your host okay with it? How much bandwidth does it use?

I've really been dying for a local SQL-ized dump of the cables, but I've
been unsuccessful writing/using scrapers. Will you provide an up-to-date
7zip file to download? Or will I have to run a query for each until I'm up
to date?