[hackerspaces] Syracuse (NY, USA) finally has a hackerspace

Christopher Pilkington cjp at 0x1.net
Thu Dec 16 17:04:24 CET 2010

Greetings and Salutations,

We've finally got a hackerspace going here in Syracuse, New York
(snowiest major city in the U.S.), we've named it Syracuse Innovators
Guild.  I just dropped the rent check off to the landlord this
morning.  We are quite excited.

We've gone the not-for-profit route, and will be supporting community
oriented projects and having open-to-the-public classes on
technologies like microcontrollers and 3D printing.

If anyone is crazy enough to visit the Syracuse area, please stop by.
Otherwise visit our intarweb presence at https://sig315.org (IPv6
enabled and DNSSEC signed for your geeky enjoyment).  Oh and we have
that failwhale thing at http://twitter.com/sig315 for those of you who
are "social media experrtz".

Thanks,
-cjp