[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Router Firmware with Capture the Flag port

Christopher Pilkington cjp at 0x1.net
Mon Dec 13 17:29:27 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Simon Dorfman <simon at gumbolabs.org> wrote:

> I wonder if people are still using this and/or still working on it.  Anyone
> have their finger on the pulse of this project?

Yes and yes. Try irc://irc.hackint.net/#chaosvpn for more information.
There is a front end tool to handle key management for ChaosVPN (aptly named
chaosvpn) that I and some others packaged up for OpenWRT.  (Actually, it
looks like I'm officially the maintainer of the package, but ryd and nico
have been cleaning up things in my absence.)

Once you go through the key generation and IP subnet selection process and
send it to the admin (haegar at hamburg.ccc.de), the tool will fetch the rest
of the keys and manage them for you.

-cjp