[hackerspaces] wikileaks - switching from paypal

Adam D Bachman adam.bachman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:47:53 CET 2010

Baltimore Node (the space Matthew was talking about) was frozen out of
Amazon too, for the same reason. Accepting "donations" while being a
non-profit (as recognized by the state of Maryland), but not a 501c3
non-profit. Amazon also had terrible customer service. It took us a month or
two to get almost $850 back from them.

We're on Google Checkout now.

- Adam