[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Router Firmware with Capture the Flag port

Simon Dorfman simon at gumbolabs.org
Mon Dec 13 16:33:09 CET 2010

There was talk on this list some months back about a project to write
firmware (built on OpenWrt, I believe) for hackerspaces to use on their
routers. The four ethernet ports were to have separate uses, one of which
was to have a big Capture the Flag game, one was a big hackerspace VPN of
sorts.  Can anyone remember what this project was called?  I seem to
remember seeing a video of a talk about it, but I can't seem to find it
anymore.

Thanks in advance for any help tracking this down.

-Simon Dorfman
GumboLabs.org