[hackerspaces] revspace and randomdata in the news re wikileaks ddos story

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Sat Dec 11 01:13:12 CET 2010

To the "revolutionaries" and "activists" of the world.   If you are going to
revolt... bloody revolt already.  Stop threatening to do it and just get it
over with already.

Standing around with a sign, and ddosing mastercard is not a revolt.  A
revolt is a group of guys with assault weapons siezing territory and
shooting otherwise would be authority figures.  Unless you are willing to go
kill people, and probably yourself in the process.... by all means stop
pretending anything done is somehow analogous to revolt.

It's not.  Until you have rendered the application of law a functional
impossibility, all that you are is either a worthless protestor or a
criminal.  That's reality.  Cold and hard.

Sorry if you delusional belief in your revolutionary hat is challenged by
that.

/troll
On Dec 10, 2010 2:35 PM, "Yves Quemener" <quemener.yves at free.fr> wrote:
> On 12/10/2010 11:11 PM, Koen Martens wrote:
>> I don't think so. It demonstrates the weakness in the internet, and now
that
>> it is so clearly and prominently exposed, calls will be made to ask for
>> measures against it. And since the internet isn't something easily
changed,
>> I fear it will be ridicoulous litigation and agreements. Such as ACTA.
The