[hackerspaces] Wikileaks mass mirroring party

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Sun Dec 5 21:19:48 CET 2010

I had the same concerns when I saw the absence of a certificate. They were
however dissipated by both the whois information and the fact that
wikileaks.nl and practically all the deployed DNS mirrors point toward there.

The only possible malice left would be that someone powerful like the CIA
faked whois registries, tricked medias into believing wikileaks controls
wikileaks.nl, and managed to silence all the warnings of fishiness that
wikileaks members would start to spread. While not stricly impossible, I
think it is safe to assume it is not the case.