[hackerspaces] Hackerspace law: unincorporated association

Katie Bechtold bokunenjin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 21:28:01 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Christopher J. Pilkington <cjp at 0x1.net> wrote:
> I agree, can someone from HacDC, as well as the other spaces,
> share please?  Or do we need to file a formal request? :-P

Though we have filed our form 1023, the board of HacDC isn't
comfortable sharing it publicly until we've gotten some kind of
feedback -- we don't know whether we'd be sharing a good example or a
bad example. :)  Last we heard, our application hasn't yet been
assigned to an agent.  Once we've got some idea what the IRS thinks of
it, we'll be happy to share.

--
Katie
HacDC Director At-Large