[hackerspaces] San Antonio hackerspace opening and signup Thursday 19th

Chris Hardee shazzner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 01:08:48 CEST 2010

We recently signed the lease on the space and as such we're officially
started, thanks to everyone that helped make this possible.

This Thursday, August 19th at 6:00pm we will be meeting at this new location
to discuss upcoming projects and classes and to sign members up.
Food and drinks provided; please bring a method of payment (credit/debit
card) to register as a member. Membership is 40$ a month.

A link to our webpage:
http://www.10bitworks.com/

Our mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/sa-hackerspace

The location is here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1020+Roosevelt+Ave+san+antonio+texas+78210&btnG=Search+Maps
Inside the silver building. Parking is available on the side street.

I'd like to thank the C4 Workspace people for offering their space for a
meeting if we we're unable to secure ours. Also thanks to our sister 'space
in Austin, the ATX Hackerspace for their help too.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I hope everyone who is
interested comes out!