[hackerspaces] Opening of the Antwerp Hackerspace (reminder)

kristel verhaert yashikospillowbook at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 04:05:44 CEST 2010

Dear fellow Hackers,

This Saturday (August 7) we're opening our hackerspace 'VoidWarranties' with
a big bang in Antwerp. We would like to welcome everyone starting at 10:30
in the Herrystraat 22, Deurne (Antwerpen, Belgium). The following talks and
workshops will be held during the day. At the end of the day a free party
will be held featuring LiquidBass and Drumlander.

We kindly ask you to register for the BBQ diner in advance. Check our
website for more information.
http://we.voidwarranties.be

Please spread the word.

* Works**hops:**
*

•     Lino printing

•     DIY AM radio

•     OMGWTFBBQ (Hack your BBQ)

*Talk and open discussion:*

•     hackerspace erp software

*Lightning Talks:** *

•     What the HACK_erspace

•     Hackerspaces in Belgium

•     GSM networks 101

•     Wireless Antwerpen

•     Satellite technology applications

•     The internet of things

•     Big Brother in Belgium

•     Cybercockroaches and Living Computer Network

•     The encrypted world of pacman

•    Why libraries are cool, librarians even cooler and why digital
libraries are awesome.

See you all on Saturday,

VoidWarranties team

<http://we.voidwarranties.be/index.php/Cybercockroaches>