[hackerspaces] Hackerspace law: unincorporated association

Ashley McClelland armcclelland at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 05:14:02 CEST 2010

It'd be really helpful to see the final form1023 for HacDC, especially since
a few of us have based our models on their initial bylaws/structure/etc. If
you guys get the *passed* copy available, I'd love to see that, too! I just
moved from Rochester, NY where I helped with Interlock Rochester (
http://interlockroc.org) and now I'm in Durham, NC, and starting a
hackerspace there... We had our first meeting last night and got 40+ people.
:) But.... the organizational stuff awaits in our near future! Would love to
have a more accessible pathway to 501c3 and feel like the barrier is broken
down a bit... I think seeing others' 1023's would really help with that.

Thanks!!

Ashley
ARMcClelland at gmail.com