[hackerspaces] Null Space Labs - Los Angeles, CA

M dblmca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 23:26:38 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm happy to announce the opening of another hackerspace in Southern California.

http://032.la

We are the 3rd floor of 1015 S Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90015
http://tinyurl.com/nullmap

We just got the keys yesterday and started to move in.
Being hackers... equipment racks and Cisco switches have already shown
up... but no tables and chairs.
LEDs, linear rails and hot air rework stations... but no toilet paper.
Oh well.

We are still working on getting a proper website up, but until than
you can always join our mailing list.
http://032.la/?page_id=7

If you are in the area stop by, someone will be around most evenings
(check on the list).

Cheers,

 -M

PS: Jens, as promised I made a hackerspace.  I'm either 3 years late
or a year early.