[hackerspaces] (no subject)

zak Tray zt980 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 04:52:17 CEST 2010

i am a student who is taking a computer repair class, it is great but it leaves off with just the hardware of the computer. I signed up for a programing class and the class never made it to class registration (because of lack of students) so i desided to start learning online and was wondering if any one would give some time to atleast teach me the basics of programing, and maby how hacking works.  i just know that i would love getting in to that part of computers and it would help me out in the future.

so if anyone can help please email me.
thank you