[hackerspaces] S036.NET attacked by German Police

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Apr 27 14:12:42 CEST 2010

Hackerspaces are proof more than anything that a small group of people
working in concert to have a net positive effect on their community will
succeed.  So just keep learning sharing and making and eventually there
will. Be more people forming intelligent and experienced opinions than you
can shake a gavel out.

Have you considered offering some free tech events to lawyers, legislators,
and local leos?  I mean it seems to me that the issue at the heart of your
concerns is possibly just ignorance.  If you focus on educating you solve
the issue.

Reach out be a positive force.  Be an example.  Stop complaining about the
color of the bike shed and pick up a brush.

-Matt

On Apr 27, 2010 8:02 AM, <quemener.yves at free.fr> wrote:

----- "Blackhold" <blackholdmailer at gmail.com> a écrit :

> we hate polithics, we only want to have our servers and experiment
> with them, does anybody prot...
I fear that this position will become increasingly hard to defend.