[hackerspaces] S036.NET attacked by German Police

Blackhold blackholdmailer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:40:49 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:15,  <chaos at skytee.de> wrote:

> The police did not act to close a website. They were looking to identify a
> person who was suspected to have violated against section 130 of the German
> Criminal Code. That section is anything but new. See [1] to find what it is
> about.
>
>> if we don't do anything more countries will have laws to close
>> websites without judgement.
>
> You want to be political. Fair enough. Why not get in touch with a local
> organization for human rights in a technological environment, like the CCC.

now we are creating a group of servers to offer hosting to all those
projects close to us. We are creating it to serve activist and
hacktivist contents and sometimes we ask ourselves how will affect
future laws in our farm of servers.

all these servers will have 2 connections, one to ISP and the other
through guifi.net, ISP could block our ip, but not the transfers
through guifi.net network.

we hate polithics, we only want to have our servers and experiment
with them, does anybody protect us?