[hackerspaces] Fwd: [london-hack-space] Don't hack my tools!

Bob Clough parag0n at ivixor.net
Thu Apr 22 11:17:07 CEST 2010

We have a similar system going in soon at HACMan/MadLab:

http://hacman.org.uk/wiki/index.php/File:Hacman_ims_mockup.png
http://hacman.org.uk/wiki/index.php/File:Hacman_ims_mockup2.png

The colour of the logo will change depending on the status (so humans
can tell at a glance) , it'll be linked to a DB that'll allow us to
keep track of who donated what, and the status of each item.  The QR
tag will link to the webui of the database, allowing quick item
history lookup.

-Bob