[hackerspaces] h4x0roam

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Apr 19 21:38:44 CEST 2010

Well,

As I mentioned earlier, we are integrating the chaosvpn software and tinc
with foneros and openwrt as part of the agora project.  In fact I have a
working fonera2n at nycresistor currently linked up to the vpn.

If someone wants to help me add the option for enabling shared
authentication let's do that.  I am down.  You send me docs and I'll send
you docs and once all the docs have been dropped we can set something
awesome up.

2 birds one stone.  Shared auth and shared network address space on lans.
More sharing of services.

Please get involved.  There are a bunch of us working on this.

irc.hackint.org #chaosvpn

We also have a mailing list.

-Matt

On Apr 19, 2010 3:18 PM, "Georges Toth" <georges at trypill.org> wrote:

On Monday 19 April 2010 19:34:53 john arclight wrote:
> The "Eduroam" concept seems like a great ide...
That was exactly the idea :-)
Free net and ressources access to everybody, anywhere.
The first step is to get hackerspaces involved, the next would be to extend
it
to other places, even individual access point.

--
regards,

Georges Toth

--
HaxoGreen 2010 - the Hackers' Summercamp in Luxembourg
July 22nd till July 25th 2010, in Dudela...