[hackerspaces] Hacker Hostel Berlin during 26C3

Nick Farr (HacDC) nickfarr at hacdc.org
Mon Sep 28 17:16:08 CEST 2009

Of course.  I have to sign the contract for 30 people now, but I don't
think it will be a problem to add more later.

So far, my contract is only for the nights of Dec 27/28/29/30/31/Jan
1/, but I think I get a better deal for Jan 2 as well.

The specific arrangement of rooms will take some negotiation,
especially for those who want a 1-2 person room, but I think we can
manage this later.  The price also includes breakfast, BTW.

http://www.guckes.net/sunflower/

Nick Farr / http://nickfarr.org
Washington, DC, 20013-1208 | +1 (707) 676-FARR | Fax: +1 (866)
536-2616 | 8B13F204
Sent from Washington, DC, United States