[hackerspaces] Inventory Systems

DogSolitude Hackerspace dshs.ct at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 22:16:27 CEST 2009

No organized inventory system here, just a piles of obsolete technology that
members are encouraged to rummage around in and play with. If someone has
something personal that they don't want to sprout legs they take it home
with them when they're done, or lock it in a footlocker.

Tools are a personal thing, and while we do have a small supply of common
tools we expect members to have their own basics if they're serious about
playing.

Of course, if we did catch someone stealing something from another member or
the space at large, there's a 50/50 chance they'd either get a hand broken
or get locked in a small cage full of hungry rats.