[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces Meetup at Brucon

fish at smurfer.net fish at smurfer.net
Wed Sep 2 10:50:15 CEST 2009

Hi All!

Some people of hackerspaces will visit Brucon 2009 in Brussels.
We want to organize a hackerspaces meetup to talk about some subjects.

The details for now, please change the details on the wiki:

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspaces_Meetup_brucon2009

- Where and When
Directly after the auction on fridays (round 21:00) meet at the
Randomdata village.
We will check later for a decent place to stay.

- Some points to discuss:
• Introduction round, who is what and where
• Status of the hackerspaces
• Hackerspaces in the Benelux, join forces?
• Projects&Events
• Hackerspaces podcast (by the idea of the Hackerspaces hour from HAR
fm: http://fm.har2009.org/?s=Hackerspace%20Hour)
• please add your subject(s)

Hope to see you soon at Brucon!

Greetz,