[hackerspaces] What form of organization does your hackerspace use?

Nick Farr (hackerspaces.org) nick at hackerspaces.org
Thu Oct 22 15:23:35 CEST 2009

Thanks for the edit!

I said it was the fifth "specific" installment in the series...I'm
actually not sure if Anarchy is going to end up deserving its own
post, I may roll that one into the "Owner" part, or just not write a
post for it.  I suppose we'll see.  Are there any spaces out there
(still functioning?) that would consider themselves part of the
Anarchy model?

I also changed the link!  Congrats on moving to a dedicated server!

Nick Farr / http://nickfarr.org
Washington, DC, 20013-1208 | +1 (707) 676-FARR | Fax: +1 (866)
536-2616 | 8B13F204