[hackerspaces] Hackers at CERN

Fish fish at hackerspaces.org
Wed Oct 14 18:19:25 CEST 2009

Hi Sébastien!

Great idea!
In Holland we have also a few people who would like to "connect" to
this visit.
As wel as Randomdata as Revspace have started to check who wants to go.

Some small questions, do you know if the CERN is well available by
train/bus/etc.? Because some of us will arrive by airplane.
And are you going to stay there for a day or 2 or is it a roundtrip
for the people of /tmp/lab?

Thanks for the initiative!

Kind Regards,
Fish_