[hackerspaces] Arch Reactor Membership Drive

Robert Ward robert.t.ward at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:37:39 CEST 2009

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that Arch Reactor, the Saint Louis
hackerspace is starting a membership drive to try to get 15-20 members
by the beginning of next month so that we can move into a nice
location we found.  If you know anyone in STL who might be interested,
or have any advice for recruiting new members, I'd appreciate it.

If you're interested, the space is approximately a 1200 sq. ft. space
and is located at
904 Cherokee St
St Louis, MO 63118

We have meetings every Tuesday at 20:00 with social time starting at
19:30 at the above address.

Thanks,

~Bob