[hackerspaces] new voting system at networked women competition

Blackhold blackholdmailer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:43:42 CEST 2009

Hello,
I notice you due bad working of website and some troubles on voting
system, de competition organizacion "dones en xarxa" (networked
women), femitic, has reset de counters and now to vote is necessarily
to register (simply providing an username and e-mail).

To be able to vote the video, first you have to subscribe to link at
bottom of headers' woman "INSCRIBIRSE", it will appear a popup window
where you enter your username and your mail, next it will be sent an
e-mail to activate the acount and set the password.

In this video I explain a little bit my trajectory inside hacklabs
world and give to know some events and conferences that round it. Also
I show the notable participation of women in this environment and in
the current situation about of free software developers, trying to got
more new faces in our movement.

Video is in catalan, if you have some comprension problem, I encourage
you to try to listen the video, maybe you will understand something
and in addition to give you great reminding if you went to one of
these events!

I will thank your participation to these vote system and if it is
between your hands, to diseminate it.
as a matter of fact, the vote is for the movement.

Thanks you much

The link to watch the video and vote it:
http://www.donesenxarxa.cat/Les-dones-tambe-som-xarxa
Blackhold
PGP-key: F8645A97