[hackerspaces] Introduction from Western Australia

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:28:22 CEST 2009

Our most recent idea was to contact surplus stores. They're the people
DIY'ers get their random neat stuff from so great for finding new members,
great to advertise, your existence also supports their market, so the
business models really fit. They might even donate stuff/money, who knows.

You're an organization now :). You can finally talk to other organizations
:). I say... get a list of all businesses within a 30 mile radius, and sift
through that for ideas.