[hackerspaces] Hackathon November 20th

Blackhold blackholdmailer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:49:51 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 1:01 AM, Alexandre Girard <alx.girard at gmail.com> wrote:

>> our hackathon was based on workly weekend. Mainly we assembled new
>> machines with the technological rubbish. Also we have fix the antenna
>> that offers internet access to la rimaia with guifi.net project. The
>> biggest citizens wired network in the world with 8500 active nodes and
>> 3000 projected.
>>

> Thanks for the reminder, I've seen it at Mad Hack last month, and I was
> looking for the name last few days, we're a bit north (Toulouse) but we'd be
> glad to join the network :)

then feel free to ask me for help, maybe we could help you remotelly
or if it is possible we could go to toulouse (about 4 hours on car)
and help you to create an island, like madrid is. Then the only you
have to do is to create new nodes to join to main guifi.net network!

see www.guifi.net for more info, the page is being translated to spanish.

> Alex

Blackhold