[hackerspaces] Hackathon November 20th

Blackhold blackholdmailer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 23:58:37 CET 2009

Here in Barcelona we started at 20:00 (GMT+1) friday and ended 22:00
(GMT+1) sunday.

The recorded place, sorry for our bad brandwith, was la carboneria,
were we passed allmost time, but also we worked in other place, la
rimaia.

our hackathon was based on workly weekend. Mainly we assembled new
machines with the technological rubbish. Also we have fix the antenna
that offers internet access to la rimaia with guifi.net project. The
biggest citizens wired network in the world with 8500 active nodes and
3000 projected.

the hackathon was a place to go the past weekend and visit us people
from whole barcelona and girona.

during the hackathon, people from the squatted building la carboneria,
painted the main wall with a big tree with the roots fixed to ground.

we putted also a pannels about free to p2p sharing and visit us a 6
months listener from our radio, aptitudefm.

we closed the hackathon with the radio program in contrabanda FM's studio.

I wish you have enjoyed like us! which is the next one? :D
Blackhold
PGP-key: F8645A97
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspace_Barcelona