[hackerspaces] RFC: Hackerspace in a Box

Kive kive at kive.me
Wed Nov 18 07:54:28 CET 2009

Caspar,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. I was not at all aware
of this, and I very much look forward to taking a look at this during the
day tomorrow. I don't want to repeat more work than necessary, and I also
recognize that many others have learned lessons that I have not yet -- so I
want to, at the very least, absorb all I can from what's out there.

Thanks again -- truly appreciated!

For everyone else -- again, I appreciate all of the feedback that you can
provide!

-kive