[hackerspaces] Deleting Wikipages

riot riot at fedev.eu
Fri Nov 13 15:26:09 CET 2009

Jonas Lerch schrieb:
> Would you please stop deleting pages with justifications like: "not a
> physical hackerspace. a website for a local CCC meeting"?
> I am actually pretty mad right now...

I'm for kicking all exclusionists out of wikis! Hunt them down! Shoot 'em with
Tazers!

Makes me mad, too!

A website for a local CCC meeting is a hackerspace in its own rights. Might even
evolve to a phyiscal Hackerspace. Nobody ever deleted FeD, when it was without a
space. Having a page at hackerspaces.org might LEAD to a physical space, because
people are likely to look there for collaborators!

Stop that; We deal with this kind of shit on de-wikipedia enough, already.

Cheers,
riot (slightly pissed off ;)