[hackerspaces] Software Licensing

Kive kive at kive.me
Wed Nov 11 19:56:15 CET 2009

I definitely encourage you to keep yourself legal. Keep in mind that
Microsoft, at least, has specific programs for Windows (and MSDN!) licensing
that are dirt cheap, especially when they come with things like 5-year
software assurance. Other companies have similar offerings. Google around,
you should find them.

MSDN is -always- a per-head license, btw.

-kive