[hackerspaces] Hackathon November 20th

strages strages at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:24:39 CET 2009

Friday evening after work.  Let me kind of clarify for everyone.  The
idea is to go as long as you can, no one's going to be frowned upon
for not going all weekend.  That being said you could start your local
one on Saturday if you want.  The idea is to get hackerspaces working
on projects at the same time and streaming video to show the world
what hackerspaces are about.  Just a weekend of awesome hacking and
collaboration.  Collaborative projects between spaces will inevitably
happen which would be fantastic.

Raymond(strages)
Makers Local 256