[hackerspaces] X-Mas wishlist

Philippe Langlois philippe.langlois at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:30:38 CET 2009

I heard Pittsburgh is very cheap, Fight club like. Buying a house is
often less expensive than a car.
Maybe hackers are even a step earlier in the gentrification of
decaying districts?
I know that some really skilled hack group is located there for
example, but don't appear on hackerspaces.org (on purpose?)

Best,
Phil.