[hackerspaces] 24 hours in your hackerspace: hackerspaces.org at the Metalab exhibit

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Sat May 30 20:31:38 CEST 2009

Hey everyone,

on June 11th, the Metalab in Vienna will open their doors for an
exhibition following up their recent 3-years-anniversary-party.
At this exhibit, hackerspaces.org will be presented, too.

Therefore we thought of doing a video installation (working title:
'hackerspaces world clock'), in which we display 24 hours of
hackerspaces from around the world - either by fast-forwarding a 24h
video or cutting together stills (one every 10 minutes = 144 pics) so
to create an approx. 10-15 minutes loop.

Please get in touch with Fin (fin at hackerspaces.org) if you want to
participate in this project - we'd love to get as many videos as
possible!

Hack on,
/astera