[hackerspaces] SIGINT 09' - Meeting Point - TreffPunkt

Tilman Frosch til at das-labor.org
Tue May 19 19:37:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 19.05.2009, 17:22 +0200 schrieb Nick Farr (HacDC):

> I will try to
> scope out a suitable meeting place for dinner near the Mediapark, but
> should we meet in the Workshop room at 7 PM as a rallying point before
> heading out?

I would prefer a meeting point outside the SIGINT-area (or at least a
destination outside the area for the meeting itself). I will not be
attending SIGINT, but I hope I can make it in time for the hackerspaces
think tank.
If you stick to Nick's plan (dinner near Mediapark), I'll just meet you
at the restaurant (or whatever place you choose). Can you please
announce the location beforehand (like on thursday evening or friday
morning)?

Til