[hackerspaces] SIGINT 09' - Meeting Point - TreffPunkt

Nick Farr (HacDC) nickfarr at hacdc.org
Tue May 19 16:15:22 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 16:08, Steve Clement <steve at localhost.lu> wrote:
> Did anyone (astera) arrange a Meeting Point? I might've missed it between
> the Gazillion of posts. Anyone else interested in meeting up?

Yes, definitely. I am at the C4 in Cologne now.  I believe Astera will
arrange a meeting when she arrives in a few days time, but feel free
to reach me when you arrive.

We were discussing the hackerspace in Luxembourg last night at dinner!
 Can't wait to see you!

--
Nick Farr
Currently in the EU: +49 177 647 8916