[hackerspaces] HK European Tour

Hellekin O. Wolf (/tmp/lab) hellekin at hackerspaces.org
Tue May 19 10:55:38 CEST 2009

Hey people,

I'm planning a small European Tour of hackerspaces.

I'm leaving from /tmp/lab (Paris) on the 22nd of May, heading to Munich,
Vienna, Prague, Dresden and Amsterdam. Here's the tentative program of the
trip.

May 21: Paris -> Munich (µC3)
May 22: Munich -> Vienna
May 23: Vienna (Metalab)
May 24: Vienna -> Prague -> Dresden
May 25: Dresden (C3D2)
May 26: Dresden -> Amsterdam (The Fiber)
May 27-30: Amsterdam
May 30: Amsterdam -> Brussels (HSB) -> Paris

  - I could start a day earlier and stop longer on the way
  - I could make a stop in Karlsruhe to visit Entropia on the 21st
  - I could make a stop in Hannover to visit CCC Hannover on the 26th
  - I could visit more of Austrian hackerspaces (Backspace, Happylab, Net
    Culture Lab)
  - You name it
  - I can pick up people on the way!

==
hk

--
 |_/H\_|     http://hackerspaces.org/                | |o| |
 [_xSx_]     irc://irc.freenode.net/hackerspaces     | | |o|