[hackerspaces] status of this list

Dave Giancaspro dave.giancaspro at gmail.com
Fri May 15 18:32:23 CEST 2009

OK here's a possible solution to the moderated, self moderated argument.  On
the PIC-List there are subgroups that you can opt in and out of.  I'm sure
many people here have seen the PIC-List.  They have sub groups for EE, FOR
SALE, OT, AVR etc.  This could greatly reduce the Signal/Noise ratio for
people who don't want to have their inboxes stuffed with Hacker Space
Politics.

This could probably handle a chocnk of the issue for many people.

Just a thought.

Tocqueville's statement that in a Democracy, the people get the government
they deserve, can be applied to Discussion Lists, Usenet groups and Hacker
Spaces.