[hackerspaces] status of this list

bre pettis brepettis at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:33:45 CEST 2009

A moderator puts members into moderation when they cross the line so that
their future posts wait until they have been approved. I pointed at Matt as
a good candidate because he loves hopping playfully back and forth over that
line so much and with glee. I imagine that if someone were to be moderated
by Matt, it would be that someone had crossed the line... and kept going.

Bre