[hackerspaces] status of this list

Matt Joyce mdjoyce at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:11:37 CEST 2009

Why don't we just discuss what we WANT moderated if anything.  A code of
conduct?  Something?

What is defined as the rules of behavior on the list?

Webmind for instance thinks all we need is a list of rules by which to
follow and that we will follow them if we know what they are.  If we can get
our heads together, and define some rules of conduct on the list.  We may
not even need a moderator.

Can we continue that discussion?

-Matt