[hackerspaces] status of this list

webzeug at gbks.net webzeug at gbks.net
Fri May 15 03:11:08 CEST 2009

Am Freitag 15 Mai 2009 02:31:33 schrieb bre pettis:
> Please make Matt Joyce a moderator of this group by giving him moderating
> privileges. He can do it and do it well.

Wow, wow. I assume you said this because of my "ack", too?

Be assured, after the response of Matt Joyce to webmind about Hellekins
*opinion*, i won't risk writing any more mails to this list. Because there's
apparently a total difference in discussionculture and sensibility (and i
don't mean this as an offense!). I just thought these discussions were a bit
broad. But i didn't think that one part of people here is so upset about the
mails.
Now i'm really afraid to upset anyone with each of my sentences.

No offense & happy writing, angora