[hackerspaces] Thread for living: "Hacking it all"

das ende der nahrungskette jg at monochrom.at
Tue May 12 14:43:05 CEST 2009

 > >It's almost as wonderful as the post about Germany being the size of Ohio.
> >
> > while I think reducing germany to the size of ohio is a noble goal, i
> > only see it as a milestone on the way to abolishing all nation states.
> >
>*** Ahaha! What a ready reply! Sweet =8)

by the way... thank you very much for your reply to our text (
http://lists.hackerspaces.org/pipermail/discuss/2009-May/000314.html
). in fact, i wouldn't call our approach "simplistic"... let's call
it: "obamaized".
but i really appreciate the clarity of your statement. it was one of
the few precious comments.

in fact, we want to organize a workshop/talk/discussion at toorcamp
about the whole subject. i promise to document the whole meeting.

all the best
and never forget: liberalism is a golden shower.
johannes