[hackerspaces] note on this mistaken post: [bump] Thread for living: "Hacking it all"

marc marc at hacklaviva.net
Tue May 12 03:05:57 CEST 2009

this was a mail sent in a rush with a wrong alias, that was hold for
moderation and after aproved by some admin, please ignore it as i have
already sent this before with another alias.
i just comment this for people knowing i'm not trying to follow-up the
discuss with a nonsense or double bumping post..  :) ?

like i'm writing now,... more contamination's bits with topposting
included, buut you guess me: for politing it up. sorry about that.

pd. good night/morning, it's been a frenetic day here.. (it had to
happen someday:), see you anyone here at Porto someday and we can go
to the depths of anything we want easier.