[hackerspaces] Hacking the Spaces: A critical acclaim of what was, is and could be a hackerspace (or hacklab, for that matter)

webzeug at gbks.net webzeug at gbks.net
Tue May 12 01:19:18 CEST 2009

Am Montag 11 Mai 2009 15:34:40 schrieb Jens Ohlig:
> I really don't understand why you have to be so personal and
> aggressive, especially since I think I have never met you (I could be

For the record: I don't want to attack you personally, i didn't even know you
before our little xmppchat. :)
But you heavily agreed to the text with no option for other spaces to do it
their way, as i saw it. I wanted to point out what David Null and Astera
described very well... Perhaps i was not able to phrase it better or more
objective because of the topic. My sincere apology for that.

My conclusion: As long as non-political Hackerspaces are regarded as "good"
or "important" as political ones, i'm happy.

Good Night.