[hackerspaces] Thread for living: "Hacking it all"

Aldert Hazenberg aldert at rotz.org
Tue May 12 00:49:56 CEST 2009

iceweasel is the ONLY justified browser !!!

On May 12, 2009, at 12:47 AM, 3ric Johanson wrote:

> Your OS sucks more than my OS.
>
> On Mon, 11 May 2009, Matt Joyce wrote:
>
>> FUCK EMACS!
>>
>> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 6:36 PM, 3ric Johanson <3ricj at shmoo.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I have no idea what gender has to do with the current thread, and I
>>> understand you might have little data being so far away.  At
>>> hackerbot
>>> labs, we generally have a better ratio of M/F identified genders
>>> than at
>>> most other spaces I have visited.
>>>
>>> Or maybe that's the radical part you are talking about?  :)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> -3

Aldert.

--

Aldert J.B.P. Hazenberg
Email	: aldert at rotz.org
Phone	: voip/skype on request
IM	: several on request

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."

     -- Isaac Asimov (1920-1992)

The fundamental problems in IT security are no longer about technology.

     -- Bruce Schneier